Wednesday, December 29, 2021

“I FOUND PEACE IN FALUN DAFA”

Oscar from Argentina

My name is Oscar, I am a military by profession. I met Falun Dafa in 2017. When I started reading the book Zhuan Falun, I gradually assimilated to the principles of Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance, almost without realizing my character had changed. I’m no longer nervous, I relate better with people. At work, my relationships with my superiors improved considerably.

I began applying the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance to every task assigned to me in the military. When I did not apply the principle of Tolerance, the work became more intense for me. But when I returned to assimilate my behavior with the principles of Falun Dafa, Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance, the work environment became relaxed, and I was able to carry out orders more easily and quickly.

I also began to put into practice the principles when I was giving orders to my subordinates (the soldiers), thinking first about how it would affect them. Seeking the best way to give orders with compassion, they then gladly fulfilled the tasks.

Ever since I discovered Falun Dafa, I feel peace in my heart. I know I’ve found the true way. I treasure it because I’ve become a better person. My life now has a sense of meaning, and I can be more understanding to other people and be less selfish.

Oscar from Argentina.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/FalunDafaLatAm/posts/6594512230622099


Editor’s Note: Dear readers, do you know that Falun Dafa, originally from China, is currently practiced by people in over 100 countries? But in China, since Jul. 20, 1999, Falun Gong is defamed, slandered and persecuted due to Chinese Communist Party’s fear of Falun Gong’s rapidly growing popularity. To learn more about the persecution Falun Gong practitioners are subjected to in China, visit http://faluninfo.net/.

For more information about the practice or to download Zhuan Falun, visit: www.falundafa.org. All books, exercise music, resources, and instructions are available completely free of charge.