Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kim Ji Young (김지영) - 여자는그래요 (Please Marry Me, All About Marriage OST) Eng Sub

KBS Drama - 'All about Marriage' or 'Pls Marry Me'

Singapore Starhub KBS Channel 115 (Friday 9pm-11pm)

This drama is about a divorced woman - Jung-im, who was given just the right chance by an entertainment agency's boss - Hyun-wook , and was turned into a popular singer overnight....with this song.....'A Woman Like That'....

(Starhub KBS Channel 115 is free. You can watch it when you sign up any Starhub Cable TV plan.)

I hope Jung-im will not get back to her arrogant ex-husband, and will choose the agency's boss -
Hyun-wook instead. I think this is quite hard, because Korean drama is petty conservative. Anyway...hope the scriptwriter will give Jung-im and Hyun-wook a chance.


(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKQYKKLDN88)



Kim Ji Young - 여자는그래요 (A woman like that) All About Marriage OST
LYRIC

I shed tears even if I smile, I'm alone and feeling lonely
I can't love anybody and I live everyday
Yesterday I cried a lot, today I can't breathe
Tomorrow, it would not be hurt rather than now
My makeup increasingly gets thicker
I often change my hairstyle
I'm afraid these poor memories come
Erase my appearance I knew before

Yes, I'm a woman who knows only about love
Even if it's lie, I would want to believe in it
The happy times we were together
It hurts, though it hurts, I loved
the traces I can't throw away
Yes, I'm a woman like a fool, love is all therefore
I'd want to get it more than anything
From me, you who went away
I hate, though I hate you, come back , I can't forget and
This woman is waiting

Pretend to be busy even if there's nothing to do
Deliberately live like that in the crowd
I'm afraid these broken memories wake up
I spend another day crazily again

Yes, I'm a woman who knows only about love
Even if it's lie, I would want to believe in it
The happy times we were together
It hurts, though it hurts, I loved
the traces I can't throw away
Yes, I'm a woman like a fool, love is all therefore
I'd want to get it more than anything
From me, you who went away
I hate, though I hate you, come back , I can't forget and
This woman is waiting

Official Site - http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/marryme/

Brief Synopsis - Jung-im closes down the shop early in preparation for her father-in-law's 60th birthday. Yet, his sons and daughters are nowhere to be found, and so as her husband Tae-ho. At this hour Tae-ho is with his co-worker Suh-young, whispering loves under the curtain. Nowadays, Tae-ho has no arousal around his wife, and sees no sparks in their conversations. Suh-young, on the other hand, is a light to his dull life. As secrets can never stay sealed forever, during his sleep Tae-ho unconsciously blurts out his love towards Suh-young. After such bitter incident, Jung-im is dragged to I-dol concerts by her friend Aeh-ran, and unexpectedly ends up in a fight. Soon, the press releases news about her under the title by, "the revolting vigilant fan in her thirties!" Then Jung-im's life falls apart, as Tae-ho divorces her. Yet what she had not realized is that her life could also turn towards "good" when given just the right chance. As entertainment agency's head Hyun-wook decides to turn Jung-im into a successful Cinderella, her life changes! Then one day, as Tae-ho turns on his radio he hears a voice, a familiar one... yes, it was his ex-wife Jung-im's. What would happen next?