Saturday, May 21, 2011

柏林法轮功学员 Berlin Falun Gong Practitioners Greetings To Master Li Hongzhi (W/ English Sub)

(VIDEO IN CHINESE, WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES)

(http://youtu.be/3AwuUOTtefc)



"Hi, I am Sabine, a Falun Gong practitioner from Berlin. I started practicing Falun Gong since 1997."

"Hi, I am Franz, from Berlin. I started practicing Falun Gong since 2008."

"My name is Leila, I am 12 years old. He is my brother - Samuel."

"Hello, I am Samuel, I am 11 years old. We have been practicing Falun Gong for 6 years."

"My name is Qian Yu. My father and mother are all Falun Gong practitioners. I am a practitioner too. Greeting to Master."

"Greetings to Master!"

Master, we are Berlin Falun Gong practitioners. This is the National Park at Berlin, and also the 1st exercise site in Berlin. This exercise site has been around since 1997. It has been 14 years now. More and more westerners have joined in the practicing of Falun Gong. We will gather here every weekend to do the exercises.

"I have been practicing Falun Gong since 1996. I have been very happy since. Thank you, Master!"

"Thank you Master for giving me a chance. My life is more meaningful than ever. Thank you Master, thank you."

"Thank you, Master for guiding me to cultivate ''Truthfulness, Compassion, Tolerance', and teach me how to be a good person."

"Thank you Master for teaching me to be a good person, and let me know the meaning of life. Thank you."

"Master, we miss you. Thank you, Master! Happy Birthday, Master!"

Berlin Falun Dafa practitioners wish Master Li a Happy Birthday!

Thank you, Master!

12th May 2011

From: http://clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2011/5/15/125232.html
--- Website: http://falundafa.org/