Saturday, June 22, 2013

“I Believe What You Said about Organ Harvesting!”

I happened to speak with an elderly gentleman about the brutality of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).

When I mentioned the persecution of Falun Gong and harvesting organs from living practitioners for profit, he said, “I believe it.”

June 17, 2013 | By a Falun Dafa practitioner in China
(Minghui.org) I happened to speak with an elderly gentleman about the brutality of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). When I mentioned the persecution of Falun Gong and harvesting organs from living practitioners for profit, he said, “I believe it.”
The man told me his son had died a tragic death due to organ harvesting. His son, who had been sentenced to death for killing someone, had planned to sell his corneas and give the money to his parents. But he was told that his only choice was to donate them.
The elderly man said he wasn’t notified when his son was executed in 2003, so they didn’t get a chance to see each other one last time. All he got was his son’s ashes. He told me that his son appeared in his dream one night, telling him that he had died because they had harvested his corneas and kidneys. He also asked his father whether he had gotten any compensation from the court. When his father said he hadn’t, his son left his dream.
This man learned about the CCP’s brutality and deceptiveness through the tragic death of his son. He has a hard time because his only source of income to support his family is his pension. After he heard about the persecution of Falun Gong, he quit the CCP and its affiliated organizations. His wife has since then started to practice Falun Gong.