Friday, August 23, 2013

Practicing Falun Gong Made Me Healthy

I realized that Falun Gong helped cure my illness, and that many of my other ailments, such as headaches, insomnia, and gynecological disease, also disappeared.

I wrote this article to help people realize the truth about Falun Gong, and not believe the Chinese regime’s slanderous lies.

May 05, 2013 | By Xi Wen in China
(Minghui.org) One day in May 1997, I walked into a nearby park. I noticed many people swarming around and looking at something. I approached the scene to take a closer look and saw lots of information about Falun Gong.
At that time, there were many types of qigong around, but most of them charged money for classes. I considered whether I should try one of them. I had an extreme case ofhyperostosis, and my doctor had recommended that I give qigong a try. Some people also said that qigong could cure my illness in a matter of days, but I thought they must be kidding and walked away.
As I walked around the park that day, I saw a cheerful senior introducing Falun Gong to many people. I heard that Falun Gong didn’t charge people any fees and that it could improve one’s moral standard and make one healthier. I thought to myself that it wouldn’t hurt to try it.
That day I learned the first exercise. After I practiced it, I felt a strange sense of warmth and my whole body felt very comfortable. Afterward, I went to practice the exercises at that park every morning. Those days were the best. No one at the practice site gossiped; they only shared about their cultivation experiences.
To be frank, I didn’t take a serious approach to cultivation initially. I didn’t think Falun Gong could cure my illness. I just thought, “Hey, why not?” and did the exercises. However, day after day, I felt happier and better.
For about half a year before I started practicing Falun Gong, I couldn’t do any household chores due to my illness. As I was sweeping the floor one day, my leg suddenly stopped supporting me and I couldn’t move at all. My husband helped me to the couch and told me to rest. However, half an hour later, my leg worsened. My husband had to carry me to bed. He called over a friend who knew how to do acupuncture. She massaged my leg for two hours; I was in pain. Thus, I refused to do any chores from then on, so my husband had to do all the chores, as well as work and take care of me. I felt sad that I couldn’t do anything.
About a month after I started practicing Falun Gong, however, I found that my illness had disappeared. Walking up the stairs was a piece of cake for me now, and my state of mind got much better as well. I could sweep the floor in the entire house without any problem. I was ecstatic. I shouted happily, “It’s gone, it’s gone!”
After shouting with joy, I sat and quietly reflected inwards. I realized that Falun Gong helped cure my illness, and that many of my other ailments, such as headaches, insomnia, and gynecological disease, also disappeared.
I wrote this article to help people realize the truth about Falun Gong, and not believe the Chinese regime’s slanderous lies.