Thursday, May 9, 2013

I Now Know the Truth About the CCP’s Vicious Persecution of Falun Gong


Later I visited Hong Kong and Macao, which broadened my outlook. I saw people could freely practice Falun Gong there. I received several copies of Minghui Weekly, and the Epoch Times. 

Through what I saw there and the written materials, I learned that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) propaganda towards Falun Gong have all been lies. The Tiananmen Self-immolation was staged by the CCP.

May 08, 2013 | By Huang Long
(Minghui.org) When the persecution of Falun Gong began on July 20, 1999, TV programs slandered Falun Gong practitioners every day. A new round of slander appeared on Chinese New Year Eve 2001. The CCTV broadcast a story about a “Tiananmen Square Self-immolation,” claiming it to be a Falun Gong protest, but which I now know to have been a vicious hoax. This propaganda influenced me and I began to hate Falun Gong. I was scared and unwilling to talk to Falun Gong practitioners to find out if that was true or false.
A female Falun Gong practitioner lives on the floor above my home. Her name is Wang Ying. She often quietly gave me Falun Gong flyers when seeing me. I would not take them and instead shouted at her angrily. I always tried to avoid her when I saw her. She was unlawfully arrestedand sentenced to a forced labor camp for three years. When she was released from the forced labor camp, I saw that she had lost a lot of weight and limped. She had a lot of difficulty walking upstairs. However, I noticed that she recovered her health very quickly. She voluntarily swept the stairs every few days. In the winter, when it snowed, she went downstairs to clear the snow in the early morning. She cleared a wide walkway for others’ convenience.
Later I visited Hong Kong and Macao, which broadened my outlook. I saw people could freely practice Falun Gong there. I received several copies of Minghui Weekly, and the Epoch Times. Through what I saw there and the written materials, I learned that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) propaganda towards Falun Gong have all been lies. The Tiananmen Self-immolation was staged by the CCP.
My attitude toward my neighbor Wang Ying changed and I did not avoid her any more. I accepted the Falun Gong materials she gave me. I shared the materials with my relatives and friends after I read them. Sometimes I put them into others’ mailboxes, so that others would also know the truth.
Through the Falun Gong flyers, I learned that Falun Dafa is practiced in about 112 countries and is welcomed around the world. Only the CCP is persecuting Falun Gong. The CCP is an evil dictatorship. I noticed I would feel anxious if I didn’t receive any Falun Gong flyers that week. Sometimes, if I did not run into Wang Ying downstairs, I would go upstairs to her home and ask her for some.
One day, Wang Ying asked me: “Have you quit the CCP?” I said: “I am not a member.” She asked: “Did you join in the Youth League before?” I said: “Yes, but I stopped paying dues to the league more than 20 years ago.” She said: “It doesn’t count. When you raised your fist and took an oath to the CCP, your forehead was imprinted with the mark of the beast. Now you need to make a declaration to quit the Youth League, which would remove the mark. By doing this, when the CCP is eliminated by Heaven, you will not be buried with it.” I said: “Ok, I quit.” She asked: “What alias would like to quit with?” I said: “I don’t need an alias. I’ll just use my real name. I won’t only quit the Youth League and the Youth Pioneers, I will write poems and articles to expose the CCP’s atrocities. I hope my efforts will help disintegrate the CCP.”
Wang Ying smiled with deep appreciation.