Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Once a Scoundrel Always a Scoundrel


April 13, 2013 | By a practitioner from China
(Minghui.org) Since November of last year, many people have hoped that the new Communist leadership would put forward initiatives to clear out corruption inside the Chinese Communist Party and bring hope to the general populace in China. This is just to say that our kind Chinese people have once again been deceived by the unscrupulous nature of the Party. They have not recognized the Party’s evil nature. The Party is treacherous and unprincipled. How can it change its very nature? Two of the founding principles of the Party were violence and lies. In order to stay in control, it must continue to rely on violence and lies. The Party is a depraved, inhuman organization. Blood is the energy it uses to ensure its survival. No one should hold any illusions that the Party’s new administration will be different.
I would like to relate what happened to my family during the 18th Party Congress as an example to demonstrate the Party’s lack of humanity. We must be clear that what the Party really wants is to maintain its political power and to serve its self-interests.
My mother and I have been persecuted by the Party for our belief in Falun Dafa and Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. During the “Two Congresses,” the Party ordered the local government and the residential committee to harass me at home. On the eve of the 18th Congress, October 29, 2012, agents from the610 Office, domestic security bureau, and local residential committee broke into my home. They made off with my Falun Dafa books, computer, printer, suitcase, and a court notice (of my illegal sentence to serve in a forced labor camp in 2007).
About 18 agents remained at my home for 10 hours and confiscated my personal belongings without explanation. My 84-year-old mother was so traumatized that she had to go to the hospital.
On the afternoon of February 28, agents from the residential committee went to the military hospital where my mother was taken and told hospital officials that she and her son practiced Falun Gong. A doctor then came to my home and said, “Because this is a military hospital, I can authorize the hospital to send your mother home without treatment.” Fortunately this doctor still had a glimmer of conscience and didn’t release her from the hospital. 
This is what the local government and military hospital did to us. This is how the Party’s new administration takes care of its own people.