Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Torture and Sexual Abuse of Falun Gong Women is Rife in China’s Detention Centers and Labor Camps (Part 2)

April 23, 2013
Continued from Part 1
3,643 Falun Gong practitioners are confirmed dead as a result of persecution and torture in China to date.

Because the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has used its vast resources to cover up its crimes, the confirmed death toll is just a fraction of the actual total. The true number is certainly far higher. 

53% of those confirmed dead were women.

In fact, tens of thousands of female practitioners have been subjected to unspeakable abuse, including rape, forced abortions, detention, physical torture, injection of unknown substances, and even live organ harvesting. And in addition, countless families have been broken apart. 

This article continues an in-depth report of numerous cases
of various types of sexual abuse and torture
perpetrated against women who practice Falun Gong.
We hope that readers will become aware of the severity of the situation and will do whatever lies within their power to help stop these atrocities.
Practicing Falun Gong is not a crime. Freedom of belief is a right entrenched in China’s constitution, yet the Chinese Communist Party has relentlessly persecuted Falun Gong for almost fourteen years. Who will you support in your heart: the peaceful spiritual practice that has brought numerous benefits to the lives of millions worldwide, or the brutal and corrupt regime that persecutes it?
Torture & Sexual Abuse of Falun Gong Women (Part 2)Table of Contents
Part E – Torture & Abuse of Pregnant and Breastfeeding Practitioners
– Torture of Pregnant Women 
– Forced Abortion
1) Killing Babies in Order to Detain Their Mothers
2) Forced Abortion for the Sake of Imprisonment
3) Forced Abortion for the Sake of Labor Camp Detention
4) More Cases of Forced Abortion
– Breastfeeding mothers persecuted
Part F – Live Organ Harvesting: Ms. He Xiuling from Yantai, Shandong Province
- Lower back wrapped in bandages, unable to communicate
- Taken to the morgue while still alive
- Husband silenced
- Organ harvesting reveals false diagnosis of “meningitis”
Part G – Conclusion
Part E – Torture & Abuse of Pregnant and Breastfeeding Practitioners
During the brutal persecution of Falun Gong, many female practitioners who were either pregnant or still breastfeeding suffered so-called “special forms of persecution”. Many were subjected to forced abortions, and numerous innocents were murdered.
Torture of Pregnant Women
Torture Leads to Death: Ms. Luo Zhixiang, 3 months pregnant
Luo Zhixiang
Luo Zhixiang
Ms. Luo Zhixiang worked as an engineer in a construction company under Guangdong Agribusiness Group. She was illegally arrested in November 2002 and sent to Zhuhai Detention Center. On November 28, after eight days of hunger strike against the illegal arrest, Ms. Luo, who was three months pregnant at the time, was transferred to Huangpu Drug Rehabilitation Center to be brainwashed and tortured.
The next day, she was sent to Tianhe Chinese Medicine Hospital for “injection of a medical drug”. A day later she fell to the ground from the 3rd floor. Ms. Luo died on December 4, 2002; she was only 29 years old. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) agents tried to cover up their crime by claiming that Ms. Luo Zhixiang committed suicide.
Painful miscarriage from being hung up in the air, then dropped to the ground while husband forced to watch
In Wanjia Forced Labor Camp in Heilongjiang Province, a female Falun Gong practitioner who was about seven months pregnant was hung up from a beam. Her hands were tied with a rope that was hung over a pulley attached to the beam, about three meters above the floor. Then, the stool she was standing on was removed, and at the same time the police suddenly let go of the rope. The female practitioner immediately dropped hard to the ground.
The police pulled the rope again to hang her up in the air, then they let go of the rope and she dropped hard on the ground again. The perpetrators tortured her this way several times. The practitioner was in extreme pain and suffered an agonizing miscarriage as a result.
More brutally, the police forced her husband to watch while they tortured his wife, and he saw with his own eyes how his unborn child was killed.
Ms. Luo Biqiong brutally beaten, her pregnancy aborted against her will
On December 24, 2000, 32-year-old Ms. Luo Biqiong was unlawfully taken to a brainwashing center in Langchi Town, Sichuan Province, and was viciously beaten by five thugs. Ms. Luo was four months pregnant at the time. Her whole body was covered with cuts and bruises. She could not hold her bladder and suffered a uterine hemorrhage.
Both her legs turned purple from the beatings, her hands and head were swollen and her mouth was filled with blood. A week later she was released. Because Ms. Luo continued to practice Falun Gong, people were sent to forcibly abort her unborn baby. A four-month-old unborn infant was thus murdered.
Twenty days later, the police came to her home again to abduct her. Ms. Luo had to leave home to avoid being recaptured. One of the evildoers who persecuted her suffered retribution and died in a car accident.
Ms. Gao Yumin passed out due to persecution and the three-month-old fetus died in her womb
Ms. Gao Yumin is a Falun Gong practitioner from Fujin City, Heilongjiang Province. In September 2007, when she was three months pregnant, Ms. Gao was unlawfully arrested by the Domestic Security Division in Fujin City. Her health deteriorated rapidly after 28 days at the detention center.
She could not see anything and showed symptoms of extreme iron deficiency. She passed out and was sent to Fujin Railway Hospital. Doctors found that her heart had stopped beating and hurried to perform an operation. They found that her abdomen was filled with extravasated blood and the fetus was already dead. Ms. Gao Yumin was hospitalized for eight days and doctors said that it was a miracle that she survived.
Ms. Liu Yunxiang suffered two miscarriages as a result of severe beatings
In January 2000, CCP agents led by Hua Guangyong, former head of the political and legal affairs committee of Junbukou Town of Weifang, Shandong Province, took Falun Gong practitioners to Junbukou Brigade for torture. The practitioners were forced to sweep the snow, with male practitioners being shirtless and the female practitioners in bare feet.
Guards beat practitioners with rubber hoses. Justice Section head Xia Bingtang led the thugs to physically abuse practitioners and beat them with wooden sticks and rubber hoses. Thirty-two-year-old Ms. Liu Yunxiang suffered a miscarriage as a result.
One night in the summer of 2001, more than ten CCP agents led by town head Gao Zhongde, deputy head Dai Qingjun and Justice Section head Xia Bingtang once again abducted Falun Gong practitioners, who were then beaten and shocked with electric batons. As a result, Ms. Liu suffered a second miscarriage.
Forced Abortion
1) Killing Babies in Order to Detain Their Mothers
– Poisoned unborn baby dies after two agonizing days
Falun Gong practitioner Jinglian and her husband were arrested for going to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. After they were brought back, the local police wanted to detain them. However, because Jinglian was seven months pregnant, the detention center refused to accept her. The police said if she stopped practicing Falun Gong she could keep the baby and be released; otherwise they would abort the baby.
The police then forcibly took her to the hospital to be injected with a poisonous drug. The unborn baby struggled for over forty hours before it died. In extreme agony Jinglian gave birth to a dead baby and passed out a number of times. She was heartbroken and choked with tears. She was extremely traumatized by the murder of her unborn baby.
Seven days later, when the police felt that she had recovered a bit from the trauma, they again wanted to send her to the detention center, saying, “We have orders from our supervisors. As far as Falun Gong is concerned, nothing is too excessive.”
Thanks to the strong resistance from her parents, Jinglian was sent home. However, she was under surveillance 24 hours a day and was not allowed to go out. She had no personal freedom at all. A month later, her parents were forced to put their fingerprints on a pre-written statement and were extorted 2000 yuan.
– A young life subjected to brutal dismemberment
Ms. Zhang Hanyun is a Falun Gong practitioner from Hantai District, Hanzhong City, Shaanxi Province. In March 2001, CCP agents led by Ma Ping’an, head of political security section of the police substation of Hantai District and officials from the 610 Office of Hanzhong wanted to send 33-year-old Ms. Zhang Hanyun to a brainwashing center.
They failed to find her, so they closed down the construction site run by her father and younger brother, and handcuffed her husband to a bridge to humiliate him in public. In the end, the agents abducted the pregnant Ms. Zhang from a relative’ s house.
They took her to a hospital for a forced abortion. Because the near-term fetus was so big, the murderers dismembered the unborn baby to get it out.
– Choked to death – a baby girl murdered by the doctor
Ms. Guo Wenyan is a Falun Gong practitioner who used to work at the Electricity Supply Bureau in Yinchuan. She was unlawfully arrested many times. In 2003, she was arrested by police from Tiedong Police Station and taken to a hospital for a forced abortion.
When the baby girl was miscarried, she was still alive and began crying. Hearing the baby’s cry, the doctor grabbed her neck and choked her to death.
Ms. Guo Wenyan’s husband used to work as a policeman in the Patrol Office in Yinchuan. He is also a Falun Gong practitioner. Because he refused to write a statement to renounce Falun Gong, he was fired from his job. Due to continuous persecution, he suffered a mental breakdown and could not speak. He was sick and bedridden for six months.
2) Forced Abortion for the Sake of Imprisonment
– Ms. Fu Guichun sentenced to 8 years in prison after a forced abortion; later dies
Ms. Fu Guichun was a Falun Gong practitioner from Fengmao Forestry Center in Jinshantun District, Yichun City, Heilongjiang Province. Her husband Wang Jiwu, mother-in-law and elder brother all practice Falun Gong. They were living a happy life until the CCP started to persecute Falun Gong in July 1999, and their family life was turned into a nightmare.
– Pregnancy aborted at 8 months; Ms. Wu Shengying then given 6 year prison term
On July 12, 2008, Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Wu Shengying who has a Hong Kong residency status was unlawfully arrested and taken to Xishui Detention Center. Her eight-month fetus was forcibly aborted and she was given a six-year prison term.
In May 2005, Ms. Fu Guichun was arrested for practicing Falun Gong. When the police found out that she was pregnant they forced her to have an abortion. Two months later she was sentenced to eight years of imprisonment. In September the same year, she was sent to Harbin Female Prison, where she was hung up numerous times till she passed out from the pain.
Due to years of severe persecution, she developed symptoms of a variety of illnesses, including diabetes. Ms. Fu was allowed to go home in May 2009. She had severe physical injuries as a result of the abuse and torture. She passed away at midnight on May 1, 2012. She was only 40 years old. 
Ms. Wu went on a hunger strike to protest the persecution. She became extremely weak and passed out a number of times. Her husband, Mr. Xiao Sixian, was sentenced to six and a half years in prison and detained in Duyun Prison in Guizhou.
– Ms. Song Chang forced to have an abortion, then to appear in court, weak and in poor health
Ms. Song Chang is a Falun Gong practitioner from Shashi District, Jingzhou City, Hubei Province. On July 17, 2008, Ms. Song Chang, who was three months pregnant at the time, was taken to a women’s and children’s clinic, where a forced abortion was performed on her, without the knowledge of her family.
After the abortion, she was detained in Changsha Detention Center. Ms. Song suffered high fever and her normal menstruation did not resume. On March 18, 2009, she was forced to appear in Shashi District Court.
3) Forced Abortion for the Sake of Labor Camp Detention
– Ms. Tang Jin’ai sent to Chatou Forced Labor Camp after a forced abortion
Ms. Tang Jin’ai is a Falun Gong practitioner from Luogang Town in Baiyun District in Guangzhou. She was unlawfully arrested and sent to Zengcheng Detention Center in December 2000 for going to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong.
As she was two months pregnant at the time, according to the regulations she could not be detained. In order to detain her, policeman Luo Weijun and others forcibly took her to the birth control center to have the fetus aborted.
Ms. Tang Jin’ai refused to go into the operation room. But five or six men forced her in and shoved her on the operation table. Zhong Xiuxiang and others from the birth control center then induced the abortion.
Ms. Tang was taken home after the abortion, but was watched over by police on shifts 24 hours a day, with two officers on each shift.
On New Year’s eve, Ms. Tang Jin’ai was taken to Zengcheng Drug Rehabilitation Center for brainwashing. Two months later, because she refused to renounce Falun Gong, she was sentenced to one year of forced labor and sent to Chatou Forced labor Camp in Guangzhou. She was released in 2002, suffering severe postpartum tetanus and arthritis.
– Yunnan Female Forced Labor Camp forces abortion to continue detaining Ms. Liu Zhiping
Ms. Liu Zhiping used to work at the Transportation Hotel for the Chuxiong County Transportation Corporation in Yunnan Province. In early 2000, she was sentenced to two years of forced labor for appealing for justice for Falun Gong in Beijing and was detained in the Women’s Forced Labor Camp in Yunnan.
Although she was three months pregnant, she was beaten, forced to stand under the scorching sun for long hours as a form of punishment and forced to do heavy labor. Every night, she was forced to run around the courtyard until midnight.
After the labor camp found out that Ms. Liu Zhiping was pregnant, instead of going easy on her, they took her to the hospital for a forced abortion so that they could continue persecuting her. But the abortion drug did not have any effect.
By August 2000, two months later, she was five months pregnant. According to camp regulations, she should be allowed to go home for medical reasons, but the guards shouted, “If she refuses to ‘transform’, she will be kept here!” Once again, Ms. Liu was taken to hospital for an injection to bring on labor. In the end, she lost her baby and suffered enormous mental torment and physical injury.
– Ms. Wu Junfen forced to undergo abortion; later put into detention and labor camp
Ms. Wu Junfang is a Falun Gong practitioner from Handan, Hebei Province. In July 2008, when she went back to her parents’ home to see her critically ill father, she was unlawfully arrested by police; she never had the opportunity to pay her dying father a last visit. In order to send her to a forced labor camp, the police took her to a hospital for induced labor. As a result, her five-month-old fetus was brutally murdered.
Only four days after the abortion, she was put in a detention center, and ten days later she was sent to the 4th Division of Hebei Female Forced Labor Camp for persecution. Her two-year detention term was extended by another 22 days at the end. Ms. Wu has been in very weak and poor health as a result of the persecution.
4) More Cases of Forced Abortion 
We won’t allow the baby to be born alive”
Ms. Wang Ying is a Falun Gong practitioner from Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province. She became pregnant with a second child unexpectedly. With great difficulty under the CCP’s harsh family planning law, Ms. Wang managed to keep her baby until she was seven months pregnant. But then, her pregnancy was discovered by her workplace leadership. Leaders led by Zhang Zengzhen, head of the city management bureau, forced Ms. Wang to abort the fetus, saying that Ms. Wang and her mom were both Falun Gong practitioners, so the baby must be gotten rid of.
Ms. Wang was under surveillance day and night, and was forcibly taken to the hospital for an abortion. Zhang Zengzhen threatened her, “We have many ways to deal with you. No matter how old the fetus is, we definitely will not allow it to be born alive.” Ms. Wang was forcibly subjected to an agonizing induced abortion. The life of a seven-month-old male fetus was thus taken away. 
– Ms. Li Xuguang is a Falun Gong practitioner from Shenyang, Liaoning Province. She was detained on October 19, 1999 for appealing for justice for Falun Gong in Beijing with her husband. Because she refused to renounce Falun Gong, she was forced to have an abortion. The aborted baby boy fetus was already seven months old when he was aborted, and he already had fingernails. The police wanted to continue to detain her after the forced abortion. Because of her mother’s strong resistance, she was allowed to go home in the end.
– Ms. Lu Yunzhen was unlawfully arrested in January 2000 in Beijing for practicing Falun Gong. She was taken back to her hometown, Fengcheng in Jiangxi Province. Ms. Lu was pregnant at the time and was forced to undergo an abortion under direct orders from the head of Fengcheng Police Station.
– Yue Qiuyu is a Falun Gong practitioner from Xinjiang. She was detained in 2000 in Wulabo Female Forced Labor Camp, and was seven months pregnant at the time. She was subjected to a forced abortion by police and suffered extreme mental torment and physical torture. After she was released, the police still kept harassing her family. In the end Ms. Yue was forced to leave home to avoid further persecution and became homeless.
– Ms. Wang Shaona is a Falun Gong practitioner from Shenzhen, Guangdong Province. She and her husband were unlawfully arrested in February 2000 for appealing for justice for Falun Gong in Beijing and were detained in Shekou Detention Center. She was forced to have an abortion when she was six months pregnant so that she could be further detained. Five months later, she was arrested again and detained for thirty days, during which time she was forced to have a second abortion. Afterward, Ms. Wang was sent to Nanshan District Detention Center in Shenzhen.
– Ms. Yang Zhen is a Falun Gong practitioner from Lingshan County in Qinzhou, Guangxi. She was detained in Lingshan County Detention Center for going to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. She was forced to have an abortion at the detention center. Disregarding her weak physical condition, the guards forced her to do heavy labor and she suffered severe hemorrhage and became extremely weak. The labor camp still refused to release her and deprived her of any proper medical treatment or rest. She was not allowed to go home until six months later.
– Ms. Geng Juying is a Falun Gong practitioner from Mengzhou, Henan Province. Her home was broken into by police and agents from the 610 Office on May 25, 2002 and she was arrested. In order to sentence her to forced labor, the police forced her to have an abortion. She was in great pain after being injected with labor inducing drugs. After the induced abortion, Ms. Geng was sent to a brainwashing center in Jiaozuo, and soon after she was transferred to Shibalihe Forced Labor Camp in Zhengzhou.
– Ms. Wang Lei used to be an employee at Mudanjiang General Municipal Company in Heilongjiang Province. She was unlawfully arrested in 2003 by agents from the 610 Office and was sent to a brainwashing center. As she was pregnant at the time, she was forced to have an abortion. The CCP secretary of her workplace acted in collusion with the police station, the 610 Office and her husband’s workplace to exert pressure on her. They even brought in her parents and her uncle to put pressure on her. Her husband was also arrested and detained in the police station for two days and two nights for persecution. In the end Ms. Wang was forced to have an abortion.
– Ms. Liu Sujun is a Falun Gong practitioner from Luannan County, Hebei Province. When she was two months pregnant she was arrested and detained for five months for going to Beijing to appeal for justice for Falun Gong. During detention, her hands and feet were cuffed together so that she could not straighten her body. When she was seven months pregnant, the police forced her to have an abortion. Only two weeks after she was released, she was arrested again and sent to a brainwashing center for more persecution.
– Ms. Wang Guijin is a Falun Gong practitioner from Huaiyang County, Henan Province. When she was nine months pregnant, she was unlawfully arrested on July 19, 2004 by Dai Zhengyun, head of Lunantai Police Station in Huaiyang and others. Ms. Wang was forcibly taken to the birth-control center in the evening and was held down by eight men as she underwent an induced abortion. Soon afterwards, she was sentenced to five years in prison. Her husband Song Zhenling was persecuted in the county detention center until he became blind and paralyzed. Despite his condition he was sentenced to ten years of imprisonment.
– Ms. Zhai Huiling is a Falun Gong practitioner from Fengtai District in Beijing. She was unlawfully arrested by National Security police around 1:00 p.m. on April 24, and her house was also searched. As she was refused detention by Lugouqiao Detention Center. Because she was pregnant, the police forced her to have an abortion.
– Ms. Li Sujie is a Falun Gong practitioner from Shishan Town of Linghai, Liaoning Province. She was unlawfully arrested on January 11, 2008 because the police found a satellite dish in her house. She was sent to Jinzhou Detention Center. During the health checkup, she was found to be pregnant. So the police and staff from the local government forcibly took her to a hospital to undergo a forced abortion.
– Ms. Wu Junfang is a Falun Gong practitioner from Handan, Hebei Province. She was unlawfully arrested around 5:00 p.m. on July 18, 2008 by police from Chengnan Police Station of Matou Township and from Zhanghedian Town Police Station in Cheng’an County. She was several months pregnant at the time. The police took her to a local clinic where she was subjected to a forced abortion.
– Ms. Lü is a Falun Gong practitioner from Liupanshui City in Guizhou. While she was writing “Falun Dafa is Good” on a wall with fellow practitioner Ma Yongju in 2009, they were surrounded by police. Ms. Lü was forced to have an abortion and was sent to a forced labor camp for one year. Ms. Ma Yongju was also sentenced to one year of forced labor. She suffered brutal physical punishments and was given psychiatric drugs as a form of torture at Zhongba Female Forced Labor Camp in Guizhou.
Persecution of Breastfeeding Falun Gong practitioners
Breastfeeding women detained and their babies deprived of nourishment and protection
– Practitioner Wang Fan’s baby was forced to wean and cried throughout the night
Both Ms. Wang Fan and her husband Du Jianxin used to work at Longkou Base of the Ocean Liner Company in Longkou, Shengli Oilfield, Shandong Province. Due to their persistence in practicing Falun Gong, the couple were subjected to persecution for a long time.
Falun Gong practitioner Ms. Chunmei is a seamstress in Shiyan City, Hubei Province. She was persecuted for making “Zhen-Shan-Ren” banners. One afternoon in mid October 2000, Ms. Chunmei was tricked into going to Sanyan Police Station where she was beaten, handcuffed and detained overnight. Her baby was left at home, and cried so hard to be fed that he lost his voice. Her husband, who was not a Falun Gong practitioner was also hung up and severely beaten that night.
Policemen Zhang Tieli and Song Jiancheng from Weihe Forestry Bureau’s local police station in Shangzhi, Heilongjiang Province viciously persecuted Falun Gong practitioners. They abducted them, beat them and sentenced them to forced labor.
In February 2001, people from the security section of their workplace broke into her house. A female police officer grabbed the crying baby from Ms. Wang Fan’s arms as she was dragged out of her house to a car. Ms. Wang Fan and her baby were taken to a brainwashing center, where she was subjected to brainwashing both day and night, and she was not allowed to sleep for three days.
Several days later, secretary Li Guolin sent her nine-month-old baby to the grandparents’ home in Guangrao. The baby was forced to wean, which caused him to cry all night long. Ms. Wang Fan was detained at the brainwashing center for three months before she was allowed to go home. But soon afterwards, she was sentenced to three and a half years of imprisonment.
– Breastfeeding mother beaten and detained while her baby cries to be fed until he loses his voice
That year, on December 14, the head of Sanyan Police Station, Gao Donghui and policeman Cai Xiaojun, broke into their home again and ransacked it. They took Ms. Chunmei to the police station for torture. She was cuffed with her arms behind her back, kicked in the face, hung up and beaten up, while being verbally abused by police station head Hu Zhuangfei. Later, she was sent to No. 1 Detention Center in Shiyan. The police also fabricated “evidence” to frame her.
In order to cover up their crimes against this breastfeeding mother, the Sanyan Police backdated her detention by two months (till the second day after her baby’s one year birthday). Meanwhile, she was transferred to another place and then brought back to the detention center again.
– Mother and her infant forcibly separated
In the winter of 2000, Song Jiancheng broke into a female Falun Gong practitioner’s home and forcibly separated the breastfeeding mother and her infant. They sentenced the practitioner-mom to one year of forced labor. The tiny infant was left home without care or protection, as the practitioner’s husband was working away from home and her mother-in-law was also in another province.
Part F - Live Organ Harvesting: Ms. He Xiuling from Yantai, Shandong Province  
Ms. He Xiuling was a Falun Gong practitioner from Zhibu District of Yantai City, Shandong Province. She was 52 years old. In August 2003, she was unlawfully arrested and taken to Nanjiao Detention Center in Yantai.
It is believed that Ms. He Xiuling was subjected to organ harvesting while still alive on March 8, 2004 at Yuhuangding Hospital. Three days later, Li Wenguang from the 610 Office notified her husband Xu Chengben that she had “died from an illness”.
He Xiuling
He Xiuling
Lower back wrapped in bandages, unable to communicate
Mr. Xu Chengben went to see his wife, Ms. He Xiuling, in the hospital on March 10, 2004. He was shocked by what he saw. His wife was very weak and could not speak. Her lower body was naked. She signalled to him that she had pain in her chest. She also struggled to point to her lower back. Mr. Xu did not understand what she was trying to tell him, and soon the staff drove him out of the ward.
Taken to the morgue while still alive
Just past 10:00 a.m. the following day, Ms. He’s family rushed to the hospital morgue. They saw that Ms. He was naked from the waist down and her hands and feet were still slightly warm. Her left eye was visibly sunken and the flesh around it was bluish purple in color.
The husband noticed that his wife’s lower back was wrapped in bandages. Her younger sister cried loudly, “Sister, how did you get like this? Open your eyes and look at me. You haven’t seen me for so many years!” As her sister was speaking, they saw tears coming out of Ms. He’ s eyes and sweat appeared on her face.
Ms. He was still alive. Her family members rushed to get doctors to help. After several attempts, a doctor and two nurses came with an electrocardiogram machine (ECG). The ECG recording traced on the paper showed that she still had a heartbeat.
Ms. He’s younger sister shouted to the hospital staff, “Her heart is still beating and you sent her here to the morgue!” The doctor was shocked. He quickly grabbed the ECG recording, tore it off and ran off.
Ms. He’s family members rushed around the hospital asking for help, but no one was willing to help them. The next day, her family members were not allowed to see her. They were allowed to see her again the following day, but her heartbeat had stopped and her hands and feet were cold. She was confirmed dead.
Husband silenced
Mr. Xu appealed to local government agencies and the Supreme People’s Procuratorate for justice over his wife’s wrongful death. Yantai Police Station and the 610 Office tried to stop him from appealing by offering him money. Mr. Xu requested numerous times to take photos of his wife’s body but he was refused.
Before the autopsy, he saw his wife’s naked body, which had a big long incision running from her throat down to her abdominal area, and the cut was roughly sewn up. The scene was so terrible that he vomited blood on the spot.
Mr. Xu suspected that his wife might have been a victim of organ harvesting. OnApril 19, he published an article online, strongly questioning his wife’s death and urged international human rights organizations to come to Yantai and re-examine his wife’s body in order to identify the true cause of her death.
On April 20, the day after his article was published, police arrested him and Ms. He’s younger sister, who is also a Falun Gong practitioner. A few weeks later, on June 20, Ms. He’ s body was forcibly cremated.
To shut him up, Mr. Xu was taken to Zhaoyuan brainwashing center for persecution. He weighed over 65 kilos before being detained. Within a few months his weight dropped to just over 50 kilos and he was often in a state of confusion and disorientation.
Two years later, at the beginning of 2008, Mr. Xu suddenly died. His skin had festered and results of the forensic examination showed that he died of poisoning. All these led the family to suspect that Mr. Xu was poisoned with drugs and killed by the 610 Office officials in order to keep him silent.
Organ harvesting reveals false diagnosis of “meningitis”
According to expert analysis: Ms. He Xiuling was not taken to the hospital for “meningitis” as the authorities claimed, but was instead used as a living kidney donor.
Also, from the anomaly in her eyes, it’s possible that her corneas were also harvested at the same time. After her kidneys were removed, Ms. He did not die immediately, but died slowly and in agony; and the 610 Office waited for her to die.
They administered drugs that rendered her unable to speak and they arranged for her family to see her before she died so they could claim that they did the “right thing” for the family.
They waited until her heartbeat stopped and then notified her family of her death and afterwards cremated her body. This way, their crime of organ harvesting would be covered up successfully with the false diagnosis of “meningitis”.
What they did not expect was that Ms. He’s heartbeat would start up again and she even sweated and shed tears upon hearing her relatives calling out to her. After witnessing this, her relatives refused to accept the CCP’s lies. They knew she had been sent to the morgue before she was dead and they started to search for the real cause of her death.
According to an investigation by international human rights organizations, Yuhuangding Hospital in Yantai performs between 160 to 170 kidney transplant surgeries per year, and their supply of kidneys is ample, with very healthy donors. However, they will not talk about the source of the organs, and who the donors are.
Part G– Conclusion
Brutal crimes beyond the scope of human imagination are being committed under the CCP’s rule against innocent Falun Gong practitioners in China. No matter how long the list we have of their miseries and sufferings, it is still only the tip of the iceberg!
People may ask: “Does the CCP have any human nature?”
The “Nine Commentaries on The Communist Party” provides us with an answer:
“The Communist Party does not hold universal standards for human nature. The concepts of good and evil, as well as all laws and rules, are arbitrarily manipulated. Communists do not allow murder, except for those categorized as enemies by the Communist Party. Filial piety is welcomed, except for those parents deemed class enemies. Benevolence, righteousness, propriety, wisdom, and faithfulness are all good, but not applicable when the Party is not willing or doesn’t want to consider these traditional virtues. The Communist Party completely overthrows the universal standards for human nature, and builds itself on principles that oppose human nature.” (from Nine Commentaries on The Communist Party, Part 1: On What the Communist Party Is)
- End -